Friday, October 17, 2008

A long overdue update.

Yesterday, a beautiful girl told me I have to update my blog. How could I say no to that?

Back in April, I vowed to make at least five posts a week. Clearly I have failed. Partly because I didn't have anything to write about, and partly because I have been so busy with things to write about that I haven't had time to actually do the writing. I probably set that bar too high.

Since I last wrote, I've attended multiple weddings (two of which I was in); gone to Chicago, Vegas, and Pennsylvania; watched two friends get their phd's; launched an open source project; and bought a house, renovated the house and moved into it.

We'll just say it's been a busy summer. Hopefully I'll have some time to write about it -- next week.

Man, I'm such a tease.