Sunday, August 13, 2006

Funny things I saw today

I've been cruising around town doing some errands today, and I wanted to share some of the more amusing things I've seen today:

1. I saw an old lady, who was a minimum of 75 years old driving around with those white "proper lady" gloves on. It was extra funny because she was driving a totally decked out Mustang.

2. I also saw a female mannequin wearing shorts and shirt that was unbuttoned to the belly-button. The mannequin had a severe
case of fripple. This was probably due to her naked, uncovered breasts.

3. And lastly, I saw these two kids driving around in a Mercedes. The guy in the passenger seat was covered in tattoos -- on his arms, his neck, even his elbow (damn that must have hurt). I though he was pretty badass until his 10 pound dog jumped up and started licking his face, and then he took a sip from his juice box.